Walking along the river bank, there was no-one else around. So I stopped to pick some long dried grasses...as they look good in my brown jug vase, along with a small bunch of silk poppies.
As I moved through the grass a small white 'something' caught my eye as it moved beneath a thorn bush. I stood still, as although I have seen baby rabbits in this area, this one was white...so potentially, perhaps, it was someone's lost pet. I'd stood for a short time and was about to move on when I saw it again! This time very clearly...a piece of tissue hanging from a thorn!
It is so easy isn't it, within the séance room, and within everyday life, to feel excitement about something half-seen. Something, or someone, we know just a little about, holds our interest, until we learn more. There are times, of course, when a piece of tissue is useful, and it might in fact be exactly what we need...but not when we are intent upon hoping to find a white rabbit.