Spiritual gift

Recently, with challenges becoming presented for my attention within my physical life it has been difficult at times to focus upon any one area of concern in order to effect the solution of any part.
Instead, each area of concern has engulfed my mind, only shifting for another to take its place.

The hot weather hasn't helped, for aside from depleting my physical and mental energy, the heat has caused appetite reduction, with consequent lesser intake of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
My blood pressure hit the roof too, before wobbling a little and then rising again, causing me additional concern, as I do not habitually visit the doc, nor take any medication whatsoever.  I need to update my will...but need energy to do it!

Then, this morning, following another night of disturbed sleep, I was in my bedroom getting dressed in preparation for going out shopping.  I have three black handbags of different sizes, but generally use either of the smaller ones.  The larger is cumbersome, and to be honest I've not used it for months...even maybe for as long ago as a year.

As I was to meet a friend for coffee, and was intending to buy a few basic groceries on the way, I decided to take the largest bag, as it would readily conceal my purchases and look better than a carrier bag.  As I reached for this larger bag...I had just touched it, no more than that, a silver coloured coin dropped in front of my feet, appearing to fall to the floor from the distance of about three inches.  The bag was to my left side.  It can't have come from the bag as I'd not picked the bag up...I'd only reached for it and hardly touched it.  The bedroom carpet is flat piled and plain coloured.  My bedroom is tidy, the floor clear.  So...baffled...I picked up the coin and found it to be a foreign one, but not French or Irish or anything 'common' like that.

My excitement at that point knew no bounds!  I am totally convinced that the coins arrival was spiritually effected. 

As a result of receiving this gift I went shopping with a smile on my face.  I ate a full lunch and now feel more 'at ease' than I have for ages, because I have something positive to think about.  Spirit work in mysterious ways...and they know which buttons to press to make the world a happier place!
Thai 1 Baht Dragon Boat Coin from Thailand (these photos from the web)
My apported coin
 
The coin depicts the head of King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great, also known as King Rama IX and the Ninth Rama, has ruled the Kingdom of Thailand since June 9, 1946. He is currently the world's longest-serving monarch. Rumour has it that he came to succession by having his older brother Ananda murdered in 1946.  Sounds like he's the sort of guy that any girl would be proud to take home to meet her family!