I've had a really bad cold for the past few days and last night was unable to settle to sleep. I had difficulty breathing as my nose was blocked, and then I was alternately sweating and shivery. I tried raising the pillow and so on, but nothing helped. Aside from a heap of tissues I had some other supplies beside my bed...amongst them a packet of cellophane wrapped boiled sugar throat sweets.
I'd been tossing and turning and by 1.15am simply needed to get some sleep. So I asked for spiritual support to ease the way. After ten minutes I felt no better, so reached for a sweet to suck to ease my sore throat. The room was dark and as I unwrapped the sweet, flashes of extremely bright light were very clearly seen as I twisted the wrapper. It was like watching a mass of fireflies! I was puzzled by this, to say the least. I popped the sweet into my mouth and then tested the wrapper...and found that it didn't glow or flash. So...the flashing came from the sweet? I unwrapped another and found that when apart from its wrapper there was no bright light to be seen from the sweet. I lay in bed feeling puzzled...and promptly fell asleep!
I guess this is what energy is all about...and it may be something like this that becomes spiritually effected to cause lights to be seen within the séance room. After all, there must be sugar in the séance room...the physical body contains sugar and to 'them' we're just a vibrating mass of energy that can be utilised...well, that's one theory anyway...
This morning I found this information:
Triboluminescence
More...