Since the Lodge project was founded for the purpose, I have been supporting the development of many different mediums.
My intent at the beginning was to gather realistic, honest and 'sound' evidence of soul survival for my own personal satisfaction. Then upon the gaining of this undeniable evidence, thereafter I became dedicated to providing a safe closed home circle environment within which those with genuine interest and aptitude could develop as mediums towards demonstration. Basically, to my mind, the more mediums that could be supported to achieve the stable development and demonstration of evidential physical mediumship, the more of them would become available to spread the truth more widely.
Along the way I've witnessed some truly amazing evidential mediumship and related phenomena. Time and time again I've been blown away by the awareness of the natural nature of this form of mediumship and by what can be achieved through such connection. Every medium whose early development I witness appears to me as a seed from which, with support, a seedling may develop to become strong sapling, that may then grow to become a tree, with widely spreading branches.
On a personal level I have been amazed by what I have seen and heard through spiritual connections...and last night it happened again! Therefore, this morning, once more I feel truly honoured to be in a position to have been able to offer support to developing physical mediumship, and to thereby witness all that I have. There is no price that could be put on it...no lottery win could equal it. So...thanks spooks for all that you do...you're reeeeeeally cool!
To those feeling inspired towards further enquiry and potential discovery for themselves, I am not in a position to be able to openly offer guest seats here. The whole purpose of a closed circle environment is to provide support for the development of stable physical mediumship, so offers of guest seats (which may distract from this focus) are few and far between.
There are however sources of information 'out there' and if you send me a message I will do my best to advise upon directions for your search...though for those living in the Bristol area I must say that 'Nailsea' would be a good place to start.