This happens very seldom, but when it does I try to pass the connection on...as otherwise I find that it takes rather a long time to 'go away'. In fact this 'connection' was first made about three weeks ago...
I woke early with the name Dai Jenkins in my mind. I didn't give this any attention, but before very long I had the impression that Dai Jenkins was a short and rather rotund figure, habitually wearing a checked shirt and brown belted trousers. I still gave this gentleman no attention...until he insisted that Dai means David...Dai Jenkins, Welsh. He has a wife or sister named Maisie Jenkins, who he lives with...she appears dressed in a thin woollen jumper, plain woollen skirt length below her knees, and she wears a wrap-around apron. As the couple look rather alike, I feel it most likely that they are brother and sister. They seem to be in their 70s...Maisie appears a little younger than Dai.
I have since mentioned this couple to a few friends...but no-one knows them. So I have now simply acknowledged their continuing existence, thanked them for visiting and told them that as I cannot personally recognise them I have decided to break the connection. I don't like doing this when those in the spirit world have clearly made an effort to make their presence known. But I'm publishing this...and feel that is the best I can do.