It got me into wondering who designs these things? Who decided to try something different? Who felt that their designs might 'work'? They must have taken a chance...breaking away from tried and tested. They had no way of knowing whether their unusual designs would work out and whether they would appeal to others. Then, as there are now many designs in the 'Irregular Choice' range...and some must appeal (and sell better) more than others...why haven't they stuck with the most popular designs? However, for whatever reason, the designer hasn't stuck with those that sell best...instead, they have created more, with further choice becoming offered.
I reckon it's good to think outside of the box. It's good to have ideas, and to create 'new designs'. Of course, I've not worn these shoes yet! They may be uncomfortable, or they may fall apart when worn! But right now they are looking really cute and I am enjoying sharing my life with them...

