My husband officially retires next year (November 2018), but for various reasons has decided to continue working through 'til March '19 before having a re-think.
I realised while we were chatting about this, that I seldom plan ahead. However, it annoys me when someone wants me to do something and it's not been factored in, because then my plans become disrupted (even if I've not made any!). I seldom know when, or what I want to eat until I am hungry. I don't sleep until I am tired...and my tiredness will depend upon what I've been doing, and how I feel at the time. My waking is dependent upon how much sleep I need. My energy and interest levels fluctuate throughout the day and I respond accordingly. When I feel social I seek socialisation, and when I prefer lone time I suffer frustration if disturbed. I feel fondness for others, but am often content to feel this from a distance. One day I expect to grow fur!
